Thursday, October 10, 2013

Unique Fall Finds: Cozy + Affordable Lighting and Kick-Butt Rain Boots!

I've come across some finds that I'm loving for fall! 

The first is a hanging light I found in a little boutique in Angola, IN. The shades are made from thin quilt-like material and each one has a unique design. They are hard-wired lights, but I'm pretty sure you could use a light kit to make them into plug-in pendants if you don't have the option to hard-wire them. I paid about $100 for my light, which I thought was relatively reasonable for a light. But then this weekend I found them for $39 at Arhaus Furniture! 



Arhaus even offers a smaller size for $29. Because each shade is unique, Arhaus doesn't sell them online, but all the stores carry them. The quilted shade gives off a warm glow - perfect for cozy fall nights!

My other fall find is really a necessity. Football season has begun and for some reason it ALWAYS seems to rain during my kids' football games! I found these cute Nomad rain cowboy boots! They are comfortable and they look great even when you're not standing in a football field. They come in a variety of fun patterns and are available in a short and tall version. The tall version retails on the Nomad website for $57 but you can find them cheaper at places like Amazon or 6pm.




Nomad "Yippy-Green Flower Power"

And my most favorite find so far this fall. . . Domino Magazine, of course! So happy to see it back on the newstand!



Happy Shopping and Reading! {Erin}

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are fun rainboots! and thought the pendants were so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them and they are comfortable too! I have the tall Yippy pattern.

      Delete
  3. I love that light fixture...the color is great and looks fab with those blue barstools. I have gone to 3 stores looking for Domino and have yet to find a copy! Hoping to find one by this weekend! So jealous of all the copies I keep seeing. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comments! Yes, it has been a hunt to find it! And the cover says to display until January, so it looks like it may be coming out quarterly??

      Delete
  4. Love that light! I got to visit Arhaus soon, that price is awesome! The boots are cute too, I'll pick the brown-plaid ones ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comments Cristina. Happy shopping!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Yes! And comfortable! Thanks for your comments Julia!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...