Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Lake Renovations Reveal!

For those of you who have been following my sporadic progress pics of our lake house renovation, it is finally finished! I think I said that it would take around 3 weeks in my initial post about the makeover. Well, what can I say? I was wrong! Weather, changes, etc. made it more like an eight week makeover, but who's counting?! 

The most important thing is that we are completely thrilled with the results. Take a look!





You'll have to pardon my photos - forgot my nice camera and so these are from my phone. But even bad photography can't hide what a great change has been made. Here's where we started again. 



And the end result.


I am starting a much smaller renovation this week for a client. This  chic bamboo edged dresser is getting a glam makeover with a jewel tone finish and new hardware. 




Stay tuned for the results! {Erin}

4 comments:

  1. I love the color....what exterior color was used?

    dawn in sac

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH that dresser!!!!!! and everything else is gorgeous too, but oh that dresser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good! What a huge impact curb appeal can make!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous, such an amazing place and I love the dresser too. Can't wait to see it. You are keeping the hardware though, right?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...