Monday, January 14, 2013

Crazy for Cake Vintage


If I was at your Christmas exchange, you are familiar with Cake Vintage Kitchen Papers!! When I found them at Allisonville Nursery this past November, I was hooked. They are very cool, very practical and a great price! When I went to find out more about them on their website I found out that West Elm decided to bring them in their store last month! If you know me, this is ironic because I love West Elm, so it was confirmation of true love!

Basically, they are very cool patterns of paper placemats and table runners. The placemats are in a deck of 50 and run $25. The runner is a large roll that you cut it to size for each use and runs like $35. For the holidays they made some intricate wreath designs that were gorgeous. They have patterns perfect for more formal entertaining like this one


They also have more casual everyday patterns. You could write names on these if you were having people over to dinner. Or you could let you kids decorate them for dinner too.






 One of my personal favorites is this one below, which you can write your menu on! When we had a Christmas party I used one on the appetizer table to list some of the dip options



Here is the table runner role I bought to use on our dining table. When it gets nasty, you can just pull it up and cut more.



They are great to have on hand for yourself and make a perfect hostess gift or housewarming present!

Enjoy & Cheers! {Laura}



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...